Re: Spider identification in robot.txt - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

When a webmaster puts in their robot's.txt file User Agent: httrack Disallow: / It should damned well mean your disallowed from crawling the web ...

Re: Spider identification in robot.txt - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

Got it! HTTrack Website Copier. Free software offline browser - FORUM. Subject: Re: Spider identification in robot.txt. Author: William Roeder.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Re: Download with Disallow in Robots.txt file - Httrack forum

I have troubles when I try to download the site > > > > HTTrack reports the next error: > > Yes: by default ...

Re: How to use HTTrack on .aspx?id=*-sites?

HTTrack is an easy-to-use website mirror utility. It allows you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory ...

Re: How to completely ignore 'robots.txt'? - Httrack forum

Ok, I'm trying to mirror a site that tells engines > like httrack to not go down to certain directories. > Which version of httrack allows ...

Re: HTTrack does not start the download

I remove the identification of httracker (just leave it blank) and specify not to follow robots.txt. You'll find the robots under the "Spider" ...

Re: Whole of domain copying - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

Please forgive what may seem like a newbie question. > How do I copy the whole of a domain? eg .NZ Yes, I > know what I've just asked.

Forum - HTTrack Website Copier

HTTrack is an easy-to-use website mirror utility. It allows you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory,building recursively ...

HTTrack / Virgin Media - Crawler, Spider, and User Agent ID forum ...

My site received a visit from a Virgin Media customer during which five hits from the U-A: HTTrack appeared hitting my robots, site root and ...

Re: filters - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

HTTrack Website Copier. Free ... Under the "Spider" tab select "no robot.txt rules". ... Under "Browser ID" tab, select the first one in the list.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024