Re: Spider identification in robot.txt - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

When a webmaster puts in their robot's.txt file User Agent: httrack Disallow: / It should damned well mean your disallowed from crawling the web ...

Re: Spider identification in robot.txt - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

Got it! HTTrack Website Copier. Free software offline browser - FORUM. Subject: Re: Spider identification in robot.txt. Author: William Roeder.

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Re: Download with Disallow in Robots.txt file - Httrack forum

I have troubles when I try to download the site > > > > HTTrack reports the next error: > > Yes: by default ...

Re: How to use HTTrack on .aspx?id=*-sites?

HTTrack is an easy-to-use website mirror utility. It allows you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory ...

Re: How to completely ignore 'robots.txt'? - Httrack forum

Ok, I'm trying to mirror a site that tells engines > like httrack to not go down to certain directories. > Which version of httrack allows ...

Re: HTTrack does not start the download

I remove the identification of httracker (just leave it blank) and specify not to follow robots.txt. You'll find the robots under the "Spider" ...

Re: Whole of domain copying - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

Please forgive what may seem like a newbie question. > How do I copy the whole of a domain? eg .NZ Yes, I > know what I've just asked.

Forum - HTTrack Website Copier

HTTrack is an easy-to-use website mirror utility. It allows you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory,building recursively ...

HTTrack / Virgin Media - Crawler, Spider, and User Agent ID forum ...

My site received a visit from a Virgin Media customer during which five hits from the U-A: HTTrack appeared hitting my robots, site root and ...

Re: filters - HTTrack Website Copier Forum

HTTrack Website Copier. Free ... Under the "Spider" tab select "no robot.txt rules". ... Under "Browser ID" tab, select the first one in the list.